- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Childrens Privacy
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Let’s dive in:
1. What data do we collect?Moveshelf collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (your username, password and e-mail address) when you register for a Moveshelf account.
- Optionally, you may upload a picture to represent your account profile, or you may post comments when collaborating with others on Moveshelf.
- Communications between you and Moveshelf. For example, we may send you service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of service-related e-mails.
- Data you upload to your account, supported (motion) data files and videos (“Motion Data”).
- When you request support on specific Motion Data because of a technical error, Moveshelf staff will be able to access that Motion Data.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Moveshelf with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website and service, for example via your browser’s cookies.
- Upload Motion Data to your account.
- Usage metrics on how and when you are using our website and service.
Moveshelf also receives anonymized data indirectly from the following sources: Google and Linkedin
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Deliver our service to you via our website.
- Improve our service and website.
- Email you with news about our service and website and our (marketing) activities.
Motion Data that you upload to your account is secure and private and cannot be accessed by others unless you explicitly configure your project or Motion Data to be shared and accessible to others. Motion Data is stored in encrypted storage separately from the database containing your personal data and account. This provides an additional layer of privacy and security. Only Moveshelf staff with administrative privileges may from time to time access specific Motion Data for the following purposes; troubleshooting and providing support to users, improving the service.
If you agree to this policy, Moveshelf will share necessary personal identification data with (Sub)Data Processors (GDPR compliant) we use to deliver our services. We do not share Motion Data with any (Sub)Data Processors other than Google Cloud for encrypted storage. (Sub) Data Processors based in the USA are compliant to the EU-USA Privacy Shield.
Our Sub Data Processors are:
- Google Cloud for storage (Privacy Shield Certified)
- Firebase (Google) for authentication (Privacy Shield Certified)
- Sendgrid (Twilio) for marketing e-mails (Privacy Shield Certified)
- Stripe for payment processing (Privacy Shield Certified)
- Pipedrive EU for lead tracking
When Moveshelf processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
Moveshelf securely stores your data and Motion Data at Google Cloud data centers in Europe. All data is subject to Data Protection measures (integrity and resilience through backups and multiple data centers, strict access controls and encryption). All personal data is strictly separated from Motion Data. Your account is secured by a personal password for authentication. Moveshelf does not have access to your password and does not store this data on its own servers.
Moveshelf will keep your personal data for 7 years after closing your account with us. We are required to keep transaction records by the tax authorities. Your Motion Data is deleted after 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our systems by automatic processes that remove inactive accounts from our databases.
Moveshelf would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing (newsletters), you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
6. Children's Privacy
Moveshelf does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Moveshelf. Moveshelf and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
7. What are your data protection rights?
Moveshelf would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Moveshelf for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Moveshelf correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Moveshelf erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Moveshelf restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Moveshelf’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Moveshelf transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Privacy policies of other websites
14. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Write us at: Moveshelf, Jaarbeursplein 6, 3521 AL, Utrecht, the Netherlands