We build and market a cloud “Information System” to fundamentally improve how wearables and cameras are used in healthcare, to support data-driven diagnostics, and enable personalized treatment and rehab for the millions of people who need it.
We are collaborating with leading European hospitals to enable Remote Patient Monitoring for movement disorders. To unlock secure remote measuring of adults and children we are developing a mobile application that directly connects to the Moveshelf Information System in hospitals and allows patients to securely share mobility metrics and videos. At high-level the solution looks like this:
We are looking for:
A junior mobile application developer who is eager to learn and contribute. With your contributions, help us learn how to best serve patients and doctors with technical solutions for Remote Patient Monitoring to improve care pathways of movement disorders.
- Academic or early work experience building mobile applications
(it can be your first job but you have done at least similar projects in academia or free time!)
It would be a good plus if you have experience with React Native and with Web development.
Personally, you are:
- Comfortable with a remote-first, dynamic startup environment 🚀🦄
- Open to feedback 👏🏾
- Keen to engage with non-technical stakeholders and … be open to their feedback 😀
What we offer:
- A part-time or full-time position, whatever fits you best (24-40h/week)
- A culture of looking at results, not hours worked, and which values diversity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible location. We are remote first, you can work from:
- Our centrally located office in Utrecht (NL), 2 mins walk from Central Station.
- Simply remotely, like many of us
How to apply:
Send us an email at email@example.com with:
- Why you’d like to work with us
- A reference to a recent project you are proud of (a Git repo is always a great solution 😉)
- A LinkedIn profile or CV
Our hiring process:
Our hiring process is simple yet thorough, you can expect the following steps:
- Introductory call (30-45min. max)
- Short assignment (4-8h max, async) with follow-up technical interview (~1h, no whiteboarding)
- Meet the team (30-45 min.) and get our offer
- Get started @Moveshelf 🚀🚀🚀
Any questions before you apply? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.