Moveshelf is a European, NL-based, early-stage startup with global reach. We are a fast-paced, diverse and inclusive team with international experience and global ambitions.
We build modern software to fundamentally improve how movement analysis technology is used to support data-driven diagnostic and monitoring of movement disorders. We are looking for extremely motivated (and nice!) candidates to grow our team.
In this role you will take responsibility and leadership in the development of Moveshelf’s web and cloud application, steering decisions and implementing next generation solutions for application and infrastructure.
Our stack consists of the following tech.
- Frontend: Angular/TypeScript
- Backend: Python/Flask/GraphQL-Apollo
- Infrastructure: GCP/Kubernetes/Docker/Terraform/Gitlab
An all-round web developer with strong skills in frontend development. You have 3+ years of professional experience, you’ve delivered several web applications. You are proactive, autonomous, and keen to take the lead on our tech stack and grow with us.
Personally, you are:
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing start-up environment
- Open to feedback, self-critical
- Willing to engage with customers, to efficiently help the product and sales team as necessary
We don’t expect extremely specific experience with all of our tech stack but we do expect you to quickly become familiar with it.
- Build intuitive frontend web applications using modern web frameworks.
- Design, build, and maintain new features, APIs, services, and systems across Moveshelf’s infrastructure.
- Take initiative in the development process from start to finish, from helping scope and defining features with customers, to measuring their success and iterating based on feedback
What we offer:
- A full-time position with plenty of space for personal initiative and growth.
- A competitive salary, generous vacation package and participation to our shares plan.
- Freedom to determine your own hours.
- A culture of looking at results as opposed to hours worked.
- An enthusiastic, nice but ambitious team that’s ready to make you feel part of an impactful and rewarding mission.
- A semi or fully-remote work environment. We would love to be able to meet regularly but this is not a must.
- A centrally located office in Utrecht, 2 mins walk from Utrecht Central Station.
How to apply
Just send us an email to email@example.com with your CV, some reference to a recent project you worked on (Git repo always a great solution ;-)) and a short note that would convince us to select you for the first interview!
Do you have any questions about this job? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Johannes a call at +31 6 58 98 91 66.
Do you want to see more of Moveshelf and your future colleagues? Check out our Linkedin.