We build and market a cloud Information System to unlock the use of wearables and cameras in the healthcare, to support data-driven diagnostics, and enable personalized treatment and rehab for the millions of people who need it. Our launching customers include leading healthcare enterprises in Europe and the United States. Here’s a recent example.
This is how we like to introduce our product and value proposition:
We are looking for:
A highly motivated and experienced Commercial Director to join our team at Moveshelf. In this role you will be responsible for setting and executing the commercial strategy for our company, with a focus on closing deals with large healthcare enterprises (e.g. hospitals), in the EU and US markets. More specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the company’s sales and marketing strategy
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities with large healthcare enterprises
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to ensure a successful implementation of the strategy
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of the commercial strategy
- 4+ years of international experience in Enterprise sales of high-tech/SaaS products in relevant markets (EMEA/US)
- Strong strategy, leadership and management skills
- Eagerness to learn about and enter new markets
- Familiarity (or willingness to learn) about healthcare organizations, and their purchasing processes
Personally, you are:
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and problem-solver
- A relationship builder and strong communicator
- Comfortable with a dynamic startup environment and open to feedback
It would be a plus if you have some form of hands-on experience in software or tech development.
What we offer:
- A unique enterpreneurial opportunity to join early a startup with validated product-market fit and with an experienced team
- A full-time position with competitive salary and equity
- A culture of looking at results, not hours worked, and which values diversity
- Flexible location, to make sure you work from where it fits you best, between:
- A centrally located office in Utrecht (NL), 2 mins walk from Central Station
- Simply remotely, like many of us
How to apply:
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Why you’d like to work with us
- A reference to a recent deal you are proud of closing
- A LinkedIn profile or CV
Our hiring process:
For this position we may need to deviate from our standard hiring process.
Nevertheless, here below listed a few steps that you can expect:
- Introductory call (30-45min. max)
- Interview with Founder/CEO and senior staff (1h15-1h30)
- Follow-up round to define the joint opporutnity (30min-45min)
- Agreement on compensation package and offer!
Any questions before you apply? Please send an email to email@example.com.